At Blandon Law, we are committed to providing the best services possible in and out of the office.
We make it easy for clients to communicate with us, no matter where you live. Ms. Blandon has assisted foreign nationals from over 80 countries and all 50 states, representing her clients from coast-to-coast, including Florida, California, New York, New Jersey, Colorado, Illinois and Texas. – Visit our Digital Services Page – Click here
Using our secure systems, clients are able to send case materials, upload photos, sign documents and communicate with their case manager in real-time. You can rapidly provide the information needed to finalize your case, with the knowledge that your sensitive information is secure and protected.
The digital services we offer our clients include:
Using Case Concierge, Blandon Law intake specialists perform video consultations with clients, regardless of where they are in the United States. Click here to schedule your consultation now.
Online Client Portal
Our secure LawLogix system allows you to upload documents and communicate with your case manager. You will always know the status of your case without having to wait by using this password-protected system, which is available 24/7 via the Internet. Click here lo login.
Other Online Resources
Please, take advantage of these opportunities to connect with us and other valuable resources.
• Our Facebook page has daily updates on events at our law firm and recent victories.
• The Asylee’s Daughter Blog reviews the latest news stories to help foreign nationals decide if they should apply for asylum benefits.
• The YouTube Videos are personal appearances and discussions in Spanish and English on specific, relevant immigration issues.
• Our News Bulletin offers the latest trending stories about national immigration policy.
• Our Important Links page gives instant access to government websites and information.