At Blandon Law, we focus solely on immigration. Our team of legal experts will advise you of your options and help you select the best immigration benefit for your specific situation.

US immigration law allows certain foreign investors who wish to start a business to work and live in this country indefinitely, without the tax burden of legal permanent residents.

For those from treaty countries with money to invest in a US business, the E-2 program is an attractive option. Depending on the industry, investments can be as low as $100,000.

To qualify for E-2 classification, the investor must:

• Be a national of a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation
• Have invested, or be actively in the process of investing, a substantial amount of capital in a bona fide enterprise in the United States
• Have at least 50% ownership of the enterprise or possession of operational control through a managerial position or other corporate device.

Although visa renewals are required, qualified E-2 investors and eligible employees can apply for unlimited 2-year extensions. Their spouses are also eligible for work permits and their children can attend college.

Blandon Law also has access to an exclusive network of financial and tax law professionals should you need assistance with the formation of your new business.

To start your profitable new life in the United States, call us at 954-385-0157 or Request a Consultation.