Blandon Law is dedicated to helping clients as they navigate the U.S. immigration process. We also believe in the importance of giving back to the community whenever we can.
Our staff not only volunteers with non-profits serving the immigrant community, we also train advocates who work with survivors of domestic violence.
Blandon Law Pro Bono and Volunteer Work
Some of our pro bono and volunteer work includes:
• Blandon Law attorneys volunteered for the non-profit Hispanic Unity (November 15, 2016).
• Blandon Law funds $6,000 in annual awards to asylee and refugee students attending Broward College for their higher education.
• The Blandon Law Team will be participating in the 18th Annual Safe Walk/Run benefitting Women in Distress of Broward County.
Ms. Blandon also provides free training to staff and advocates of domestic violence programs in Florida. Her 2016 – 2017 seminar schedule on immigration benefits for survivors of relationship trauma includes:
• Women in Distress of Broward County (October 2016) – click here
• Hispanic Unity of Florida (February 2017) – click here
• Safespace Foundation, Inc. (February 2017) – click here
• YWCA Palm Beach County / Harmony House (February 2017) – click here